2 Large Carrots (washed)
2 tablespoons of Water
6 tablespoons of Grated Parmesan Cheese
¼ tablespoons of Salt
¼ tablespoons of Pepper
4 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons of Chilli Sauce, Sweet Chilli or Hot Chilli (your preference)
1. Preheat the oven to 200c/400f. Line a baking tray with parchment or a non-stick silicone mat.
2. Slice the carrots into long thin pieces – about the size of a French fry (no need to peel).
3. Mix the egg and water and place in a shallow dish.
4. Place the Parmesan into another shallow dish.
4. Dip the carrot sticks first in the egg wash, allow any excess to drip off, then roll in the parmesan and place on the baking tray.
5. Repeat until you’ve used all the carrots. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, turning once until dark golden brown.
6. Mix together the mayonnaise and your choice of chilli sauce in a small bowl.
7. Take the fries out of the oven, place on a plate and sprinkle with parsley.
8. Serve with the chilli mayo dip.