1 cup of Butter (softened)
1 cup of Brown Sugar
1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cups of Flour
1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of Nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
1 cup of Shredded Carrots
1/2 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1/2 cup of Raisins
2 cups of Old-Fashioned Oats
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
1 cup of Powdered Sugar
1 ounce of Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
1 tablespoon of Milk
1/4 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350º and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated, then add vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture until well-combined. Stir in carrots, coconut, raisins, and oats and mix until just combined.
4. Scoop 1” rounds of dough onto baking sheet. Bake until golden, 13 to 15 minutes. Let cool.
To make the glaze:
1. Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until combined.
2. Drizzle glaze over each cookie and let harden before serving.